We can assure you that the side effects of cannabis oil are so minimal that we don’t want to spend too much time talking about them. What we do want to update you about is the positive healing effects of cannabis oil – which are so numerous we simply cannot mention them all in one article. Suffice it to say that you should check up on all medication before you take it, hence this information about the minimal, if existent at all, side effects of cannabis oil. Cannabis oil is a natural therapy derived from the flowers of the cannabis plant and our own cannabis oil products are pure, organic and completely natural. So, we guarantee you that our cannabis oil has no side effects.
Update – Cannabis Oil Has No Side Effects
Cannabis oil contains more than 100 cannabinoids including cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Most cannabis users know that THC has side effects because it is psychoactive – it can make the user feel high and hungry and paranoid and sleepy. But the good news is that when you blend THC with CBD, the result is no side effects. This is because CBD is non-psychotic and cancels out the effects of the THC. The two cannabinoids together create a potent healing blend for most diseases and common conditions of the human body and mind. Remember to check with your doctor before you take cannabis oil, especially if you are already on prescribed medication.
Sometimes CBD can have a small reaction with the medication and it will not be as effective as your doctor promised. In other cases, though, CBD can remove the harsh side effects of the medication, so the user gets the benefit of both the prescribed drugs and the natural cannabis oil. The side effects of chemotherapy, for example, can be relieved by CBD: nausea and vomiting, insomnia, pain and inflammation, lethargy, anxiety and moodiness, lack of appetite and depression.
These are some of the wonderful side effects of cannabis oil:
- Treats cancer by forcing cancer cells to commit suicide and stops the growth and spread of cancer tumours
- Benefits acne by calming down the inflammation in the skin and the over-production of oil by the sebaceous glands
- Provides pain relief by interacting with cannabinoid receptors in the central nervous system
- Reduces the impacts of neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Reduces the frequency and intensity of epileptic seizures by interacting with receptors in the brain
- Treats anxiety by changing how receptors in the brain respond to seratonin
These are some of the minimal side effects of cannabis oil, felt by a few people:
- Impacts on the metabolism by the liver of other drugs prescribed for certain conditions
- Dry mouth
We firmly believe that the positive side effects of cannabis oil far outweigh any other side effects. In this update, we hope that you have regained faith in taking cannabis oil for your health! Please contact us for any information.